HH36 HANDHELD VHF RADIO
A feature-packed handheld, Class D DSC marine VHF
radio loaded with integrated GPS, loud and clear audio,
and navigational features that leave other handheld VHF
radios in the shade. Great for use on any sized vessel.
- Extra-large display –the largest currently available on any handheld VHF
- Floats if accidentally dropped overboard
- Integrated GPS for instant positioning and planning
- Transmit your position with the ‘Get Buddy’ feature
- Class D DSC –increases safety by enabling DSC calling with your boat’s MMSI in an emergency
- Long battery life –up to 11 hours
RS35 VHF/AIS RADIO
Class D DSC compliant for global
use, the RS35 VHF radio offers
inbuilt dual channel AIS receiver
functionality, which allows AIS
reception and VHF use via just
one antenna. In areas such as busy
shipping lanes, the RS35 offers the ability to see, hear and be heard for
- Class D DSC approved
- Loud and clear audio including 30 Watt Hailer with listenback, including automated fog signals
- Advanced radio features including AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB features
- Dual Channel AIS Receiver –does not require a separate antenna
- Wireless handset option –incorporate up to 2 HH35 handsets to make and receive radio calls from anywhere on your vessel. Includes an intercom feature to call between handsets.
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000 Compatible
RS12 VHF RADIO
Communicate clearly with this
dependable and versatile Class
D DSC Approved marine VHF
Radio. Fully loaded with features
and ideal for a variety of boats
from small RIBs to larger cruisers.
- Highly visible backlit LCD display -can be easily read in all lighting conditions
- Class D DSC
- ATIS function
- Dual and tri watch functions –keep an eye on up to three channels at the same time
- 20 user programmable names with MMSI to automatically call vessels or ports of your choice
RS90 VHF/AIS RADIO
More than just a radio it’s got an AIS
receiver, hailer, foghorn, intercom and
NMEA connectivity, all standard. Not sure
who’s calling you; a thirty second record and replay
means you never miss anything vital and with support
for up to 6 handsets, you need never be out of reach.
- Class D DSC approved
- PA/Hailer Horn output with Record and Playback feature
- Up to 6 Stations: 4 Wired handsets and 2 Wireless handsets
- Works with HH35 Wireless Handset
HS35 WIRELESS HANDSET
Use your Simrad RS35 VHF/AIS Radio wherever you are
on your boat, with the HS35 wireless handset. Easy
to use and with full VHF functionality, this innovative
handset gives you total freedom of movement on
board your boat.
- Wireless control for RS35
- Simple charging through the inductive plate on the back of the handset for 8 hours of battery life.
- Keypad lock to avoid unintentional operation
- Intercom feature allows you to communicate with the base station and other remote stations to relay vital information to crew members.
- Up to 100m range – covers even the largest of vessels.