- Network call panel for console mounting
- DSP for acoustic signal processing (HD voice, noise and echo cancelation)
- Communication and power over Ethernet
- Three programmable buttons with individual labels and status indicators
- Separate PTT button
- Optional button protection covers
- Indicators for power, call and fault
- For single or dual systems (A and B systems)
The ECPIR-3P call panel is developed for console mounting. The call panel features three fully programmable buttons, which can be used to manually select zones, initiate fire alarms, gas alarms or any other action in the Exigo system.
The call panel features indicators to show the status of the power supply, if an alarm is active and whether a fault is present in the system. The call panel’s buttons features two independent status indicators each, which can be used to show the status of the related button’s function.
The call panel is fully digital, and connects to the Exigo system over standard Ethernet. Two Ethernet ports are available in order to facilitate redundant cabling and connection to A and B system. The call panel is fully monitored to ensure detection of any fault which may compromise the system’s functionality.
The call panel can be used with either a handheld PTT microphone or a gooseneck microphone. Microphone must be ordered separately.