- One single-paired cable can be used to distribute power and data
- The cable hauls can be longer, reducing the need for switches and/or repeaters
- Up to 10 Flowire devices can be connected to the same 2-wire network structure
- Existing infrastructure can be used, even though only a single pair is available, which reduces the total cost of retrofit projects
- The Flowire Converter can be used with any Ethernet enabled device
The Flowire Converter enables Ethernet to run on the same two wires as power, providing simpler cabling and opens up for longer cable hauls. The Flowire Converter is also capable of powering Ethernet devices attached to it, such as CCTV and IP intercom stations.