- Compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability
- Four dynamic navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
- Ten DAK keys provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public address zones, radio channels and telephone lines
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
The IP Desktop Master is a general purpose intercom station intended for use where a desktop station is the most practical choice. It features a large high contrast display with backlight which allows important information about connections to be shown very clearly.
The IP station supports open standards and is compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP station supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and Vingtor-Stentofon event scripting.
Like all Vingtor-Stentofon stations, this IP desktop station features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LANinfrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.