- Compatible with AlphaCom, Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Made for CCoIP® – Critical Communication over IP
- Robust aluminium front plate to withstand maintenance
- Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability
- Four dynamic navigation keys and four DAK keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
- White light behind all keys for excellent readability in dark environments
- Optional noise cancelling goose-neck microphone
- Optional handset unit
- Optional IP DAK-48 Unit
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
- Clean relay output contact for control of external equipment
The IP Flush Master display is intended for use in control and guard rooms. The station features a large high contrast display with adjustable backlight and up to 8 lines with 20 characters. The station has four direct access keys. Each key has a red and a green LED to show status.
The IP station supports open standards and is compatible with AlphaCom, Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP station supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and VINGTOR-STENTOFON event scripting.
Like all Vingtor-Stentofon stations, this IP flush station features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs. The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.