BROADBAND 4G™ RADAR FOR ULTIMATE SURFACE DETECTION
Our fourth generation Broadband Radar offers features that no other compact system can offer.
BEAM SHARPENING TECHNOLOGY
The only dome radar in the world to employ beam sharpening.This unique function allows you to control the level of target separation, so you can see the sharpest images possible when you need them most. Perfect for Search and Rescue operations.
- Noise rejection control increases range performance and increases target detection sensitivity.
- Up to 48rpm rotation for tracking high speed targets.
- Out performs competitors’ compact magnetron based domes.
RADAR FOR COVERT OPERATIONS
- Low Probability of Intercept (LPI) is inherent to the Broadband Radar. FMCW technology operates at extremely low
- transmitter power making interception by ESM equipment virtually impossible.
STRUCTURESCAN™ – SIDE AND DOWN IMAGING
- Integrate StructureScan™ to achieve high detail, picture perfect bottom viewing to reveal underwater structure including wreckage, nets, rocks and even divers or bodies.
- Search a 200x200m area in the water in less than an hour before you put divers in the water.
- Record sonar logs and upload them to the online Biobase service to create your own up-to-date and detailed
- bathymetric maps for coastal, port and harbour areas.
FLIR CAMERA INTEGRATION
- Integrate a FLIR night vision camera to assist with search and rescue missions.